Army vs Princeton Predictions
Army is on the road playing Princeton at the Copper Box Arena stadium on Thursday, 11/24/2022 @ 2:30pm EST. Princeton -10.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Princeton -8.5.
With a power ranking of 345, Army is ranked #29 in offense (scoring an average of 87.50 per game), #332 in defense (allowing an average of 79.25 points to be scored against them per game) and are 2-3 (1-3 ATS) this season.
Princeton Tigers has a power ranking of 92 and are #140 for offense (scoring an average of 76.50 per game), #191 for defense (giving up an average of 79.25 points per game) and 2-2 (2-2 ATS) overall. Army went 1-1 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Princeton.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be ARMY 83.625, PRNCE 66.625.
- 50% of SportsJaw players predict Princeton Tigers to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Army will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Black Knights 78 to Tigers 80.
Our prediction: Black Knights 78 to Tigers 80.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
2 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Army got beat by Stonewall college and gave up almost 100 points,This tells me they don't play any defense and are a terrible team, They will get beaten down by a good Princeton team
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Black Knights 74 to Tigers 74.