Eastern Michigan vs Miami-OH Prediction, Odds and Best Bets
Eastern Michigan is on the road playing Miami-OH at the John D. Millett Hall stadium on Saturday, 1/28/2023 @ 3:45pm EST. Miami-OH -5.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Miami-OH -6.
Eastern Michigan Highlights
With a power ranking of 252, Eastern Michigan is ranked #166 in offense (scoring an average of 72.28 per game), #359 in defense (allowing an average of 81.11 points to be scored against them per game) and are 4-15 (6-11-1 ATS) this season.
Miami-OH RedHawks has a power ranking of 302 and are #120 for offense (scoring an average of 74.63 per game), #317 for defense (giving up an average of 81.11 points per game) and 7-13 (7-10 ATS) overall. Eastern Michigan went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Miami-OH.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be EMICH 82.75, MIOH 70.75.
- 50% of SportsJaw players predict Miami-OH RedHawks to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Eastern Michigan will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Eagles 83 to RedHawks 75.
Our prediction: Eagles 83 to RedHawks 75.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
Eastern Michigan Eagles
- Eastern Michigan are 4-10-1 ATS in their last 15 games.
- Eastern Michigan are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Eastern Michigan are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against Miami-Ohio.
- Eastern Michigan are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Miami-Ohio.
- Eastern Michigan are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Eastern Michigan are 2-14 SU in their last 16 games when playing on the road against Miami-Ohio.
- Eastern Michigan are 3-12-1 ATS in their last 16 games against an opponent in the Mid-American conference.
- Eastern Michigan are 0-7-1 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the East Division division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Eastern Michigan's last 6 games played on a Saturday.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami-Ohio's last 5 games.
- Miami-Ohio are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Miami-Ohio's last 13 games at home.
- Miami-Ohio are 14-2 SU in their last 16 games when playing at home against Eastern Michigan.
- Miami-Ohio are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Mid-American conference.
- Miami-Ohio are 2-12 ATS in their last 14 games against an opponent in the West Division division.
- Miami-Ohio are 3-13 ATS in their last 16 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami-Ohio's last 6 games played on a Saturday.
Injuries[ - ]
- There are no injuries listed at this time
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
Both teams have a compariable offense and the RedHawks have a slightly better defense. The RedHawks won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Eagles 76 to RedHawks 76.
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Eastern Michigan vs Miami-OH infographic for details.