Charlotte vs Rice Prediction, Odds and Best Bets
Charlotte is on the road playing Rice at the Tudor Fieldhouse stadium on Thursday, 1/26/2023 @ 8:00pm EST. Rice -1 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
With a power ranking of 198, Charlotte is ranked #278 in offense (scoring an average of 67.89 per game), #19 in defense (allowing an average of 60.89 points to be scored against them per game) and are 13-7 (13-7 ATS) this season.
Rice Owls has a power ranking of 136 and are #15 for offense (scoring an average of 82.06 per game), #299 for defense (giving up an average of 60.89 points per game) and 13-5 (9-6 ATS) overall. Charlotte went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Rice.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be CHARL 70.75, RICE 68.75.
- 51% of SportsJaw users predict Charlotte 49ers to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Charlotte will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: 49ers 72 to Owls 77.
Our prediction: 49ers 72 to Owls 77.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
3 Latest Chatter[ - ]
The Owls have a significantly better offense and the 49ers have a significantly better defense. The Owls won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: 49ers 73 to Owls 69.
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 75% confidence Owls will cover the spread - view the Charlotte vs Rice infographic for details on this prediction.