Dayton vs Rhode Island Prediction & Best Bets
Dayton is on the road playing Rhode Island at the Thomas M. Ryan Center stadium on Wednesday, 1/25/2023 @ 7:00pm EST. Dayton -8 was the opening favorite and current line is Dayton -9.
With a power ranking of 78, Dayton is ranked #273 in offense (scoring an average of 68.16 per game), #9 in defense (allowing an average of 58.74 points to be scored against them per game) and are 13-7 (9-11 ATS) this season.
Rhode Island Highlights
Rhode Island Rams has a power ranking of 298 and are #305 for offense (scoring an average of 66.67 per game), #190 for defense (giving up an average of 58.74 points per game) and 6-13 (7-12 ATS) overall. Dayton went 0-3 (1-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Rhode Island.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be DAYTN 56, RHODEI 74.
- 55% of SportsJaw users predict Dayton Flyers to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Dayton will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Flyers 74 to Rams 73.
Our prediction: Flyers 74 to Rams 73.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
4 Latest Chatter[ - ]
Both teams have a compariable offense and the Flyers have a significantly better defense. The Flyers won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Flyers 74 to Rams 62.
Rhode Island Injuries
- F Josaphat Bilau Is out for season, Knee
- C Jeremy Foumena Is out for season, Redshirt
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Dayton vs Rhode Island infographic for details.