Richmond vs UMass Prediction & Best Bets
Richmond is on the road playing UMass at the William D. Mullins Center stadium on Wednesday, 1/25/2023 @ 7:00pm EST. UMass 0 was the opening favorite and current line is Richmond -2.5.
With a power ranking of 260, Richmond is ranked #257 in offense (scoring an average of 68.60 per game), #68 in defense (allowing an average of 65.00 points to be scored against them per game) and are 11-9 (9-10-1 ATS) this season.
UMass Minutemen has a power ranking of 235 and are #203 for offense (scoring an average of 70.78 per game), #205 for defense (giving up an average of 65.00 points per game) and 11-8 (9-9-1 ATS) overall. Richmond went 0-3 (1-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against UMass.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be RICHM 66, UMASS 71.
- 55% of SportsJaw users predict Richmond Spiders to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Richmond will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Spiders 69 to Minutemen 80.
Our prediction: Spiders 69 to Minutemen 80.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
4 Latest Chatter[ - ]
Both teams have a compariable offense and the Spiders have a slightly better defense. The Spiders won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Spiders 74 to Minutemen 69.
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Richmond vs UMass infographic for details.