Nuggets vs Clippers Predictions
Denver is on the road playing Los Angeles at the Crypto.com Arena stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 10:30pm EST. Denver -2.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Denver -3.5.
With a power ranking of 14, Denver is ranked #10 in offense (scoring an average of 114.50 per game), #21 in defense (allowing an average of 114.33 points to be scored against them per game) and are 11-7 (8-10 ATS) this season.
Los Angeles Highlights
Los Angeles Clippers has a power ranking of 12 and are #30 for offense (scoring an average of 106.16 per game), #3 for defense (giving up an average of 114.33 points per game) and 11-8 (9-10 ATS) overall. Denver went 1-2 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Los Angeles.
- SF Jeff Green Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs LA Clippers, Knee
- PG Ish Smith Is "?" Friday vs LA Clippers, Calf
- C Nikola Jokic Is probable Friday vs LA Clippers, Hip
- PG Jamal Murray Is upgraded to probable Friday vs LA Clippers, Conditioning
- SF Michael Porter Jr. Is "?" Friday vs LA Clippers, Heel
- PG Bones Hyland Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs LA Clippers, Illness
- SF Peyton Watson Is upgraded to probable Friday vs LA Clippers, Quarantine
- PG Collin Gillespie Is out indefinitely, Leg
Los Angeles Injuries
- SF Paul George Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs Denver, Knee
- SF Kawhi Leonard Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs Denver, Ankle
- SG Luke Kennard Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs Denver, Calf
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be DEN 105.75, LAC 112.75.
- The SportsJaw community predicts Denver Nuggets to cover (52%)
- OddsShark predicts LA Clippers will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- 63% picked Denver Nuggets on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Nuggets 113 to Clippers 106.
Our prediction: Nuggets 113 to Clippers 106.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NBA Predictions
2 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Let's see, the Nuggets should have Nikola Jokic in the lineup still. The Clippers will not have Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, and Luke Kennard. Even if most of the game is tight, the Nuggets will have that guy down the stretch, and the Clippers will not. That should make the biggest difference. Nuggets -3.5.
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Nuggets 108 to Clippers 112.