Jazz vs Warriors Predictions
Utah is on the road playing Golden State at the Chase Center stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 10:00pm EST. Golden State -7.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Golden State -8.
With a power ranking of 3, Utah is ranked #4 in offense (scoring an average of 117.35 per game), #23 in defense (allowing an average of 115.05 points to be scored against them per game) and are 12-8 (12-8 ATS) this season.
Golden State Highlights
Golden State Warriors has a power ranking of 16 and are #6 for offense (scoring an average of 116.16 per game), #27 for defense (giving up an average of 115.05 points per game) and 9-10 (7-12 ATS) overall. Utah went 2-1 (1-1-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Golden State.
- SF Rudy Gay Is out indefinitely, Hand
- PG Mike Conley Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs Golden State, Knee
- SF Leandro Bolmaro Is "?" Friday vs Golden State, Concussion
- SF Ochai Agbaji Is upgraded to probable Friday vs Golden State, Illness
- SG Johnny Juzang Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs Golden State, Wrist
Golden State Injuries
- SF Andre Iguodala Is out indefinitely, Hip
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be UTA 127.75, GS 111.75.
- 52% of SportsJaw players predict Golden State Warriors to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Golden State will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- 54% picked Golden State Warriors on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Jazz 106 to Warriors 135.
Our prediction: Jazz 106 to Warriors 135.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NBA Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Jazz 109 to Warriors 117.