Trail Blazers vs Knicks Predictions
Portland is on the road playing New York at the Madison Square Garden stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 7:30pm EST. New York -5.5 was the opening favorite and current line is New York -4.
With a power ranking of 27, Portland is ranked #21 in offense (scoring an average of 109.94 per game), #7 in defense (allowing an average of 108.94 points to be scored against them per game) and are 10-8 (12-6 ATS) this season.
New York Highlights
New York Knicks has a power ranking of 17 and are #14 for offense (scoring an average of 113.33 per game), #24 for defense (giving up an average of 108.94 points per game) and 9-9 (8-9-1 ATS) overall. Portland went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against New York.
- PG Damian Lillard Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs New York, Calf
- SG Gary Payton II Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs New York, Conditioning
- PF Drew Eubanks Is "?" Friday vs New York, Back
- SF Keon Johnson Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs New York, Hip
New York Injuries
- PG Derrick Rose Is "?" Friday vs Portland, Toe
- C Mitchell Robinson Left last game, is "?" Friday vs Portland, Knee
- SG Cam Reddish Is "?" Friday vs Portland, Groin
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be POR 112.25, NY 104.25.
- 54% of SportsJaw players predict New York Knicks to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Portland will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Trail Blazers 121 to Knicks 107.
Our prediction: Trail Blazers 121 to Knicks 107.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NBA Predictions
2 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Portland really missed the services of Damian Lillard in their last match which ended in a loss against the Cavs. He remains an absentee for this fixture too and the Blazers have had a lot of traveling to do recently which will definitely hamper their performance. I'm thus confident that the Knicks stand a chance to win this fixture and cover the spread.
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Trail Blazers 112 to Knicks 110.