Richmond Spiders vs Saint Louis Billikens Prediction 3/14/2019.
Starts at 8:30pm ET in the Barclays Center. Below are odds, preview, consensus picks and computer picks for Richmond vs Saint Louis.
Field Goal Percentage 59.9
Blocks Per Game 1.1
Field Goal Percentage 100.0
Blocks Per Game 1.8
- Spiders are 13-19 (13-18-1 ATS) this season
- Richmond o/u is 7-3 the last 10 games
- Richmond is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Richmond's last 10 games
- Richmond is 3-5-1 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Saint Louis
- Billikens are 19-12 (15-16 ATS) this season
- Saint Louis o/u is 7-3 the last 10 games
- Saint Louis is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Saint Louis's last 5 games
- Saint Louis is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Richmond
Prediction: Spiders 66 - Billikens 72
Betting Pick: Saint Louis Billikens -5.5 and OVER 135 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
- @texasg 50% Last 10
The Billikens defense will keep this a low scoring affair tonight. I'm a little concerned about the spread but I'll run with Saint Louis.
My Pick: Saint Louis -5.5 & Under 135
- 82 Agree
Covers community free betting prediction for
Saint Louis Billikens (61% consensus)... http://bit.ly/2EA4Yx5
Betting Prediction for Richmond Spiders vs Saint Louis Billikens on March 14, 2019, 8:30 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Saint Louis will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Over .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2VXuTGH