Colorado Buffaloes vs Oregon St. Beavers Prediction 3/14/2019.
Starts at 5:30pm ET in the T-Mobile Arena. Below are odds, preview, consensus picks and computer picks for Colorado vs Oregon St..
Field Goal Percentage 70.4
Blocks Per Game 1.2
Field Goal Percentage 65.4
Blocks Per Game 3.4
- Buffaloes are 20-11 (16-15 ATS) this season
- Colorado o/u is 4-6 the last 10 games
- Colorado is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games
- Colorado is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado's last 5 games
- Beavers are 18-12 (18-12 ATS) this season
- Oregon State o/u is 5-5 the last 10 games
- Oregon State is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
- Oregon State is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- Oregon State is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Colorado
Prediction: Buffaloes 75 - Beavers 66
Betting Pick: Colorado Buffaloes +2.5 and OVER 138 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
Colorado has been playing their best basketball of the season as of late, largely due to the emergence of Tyler Bey. Colorado snuck past a bad Cal team 56-51 and struggled on offense. Oregon State has some great experience and players that I think will be able to do damage against the Buffaloes. The Beavers had a tough stretch to finish and this should be a close game, but I like the Beavers to eke out a win and cover.
My Pick: Oregon St. -2.5
- 7 Agree
Covers community free betting prediction for
Colorado Buffaloes (57% consensus)... http://bit.ly/2CVi5Yz
Betting Prediction for Colorado Buffaloes vs Oregon State Beavers on March 14, 2019, 5:30 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Colorado will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Over .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2VYVcfK