USC Trojans vs Washington Huskies Prediction 3/14/2019.
Starts at 3:00pm ET in the T-Mobile Arena. Below are odds, preview, consensus picks and computer picks for USC vs Washington.
Field Goal Percentage 66.7
Blocks Per Game 1.4
Field Goal Percentage 100.0
Blocks Per Game 2.3
- Trojans are 16-16 (14-18 ATS) this season
- USC o/u is 5-5 the last 10 games
- USC is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- USC is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
- USC is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Washington
- Huskies are 24-7 (16-14-1 ATS) this season
- Washington o/u is 2-8 the last 10 games
- Washington is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games
- Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- Washington is 17-3 SU in its last 20 games
Prediction: Trojans 66 - Huskies 74
Betting Pick: Washington Huskies -4.5 and OVER 136 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
Covers community free betting prediction for
Washington Huskies (79% consensus). Top-seeded Washington limps into its Pac-12 Tournament quarterfinal matchup against No. 8 seed USC on Thursday in Las Vegas and may need to run the table in order to reach the NCAA Tournament. The Huskies, who split their final four regular-season games, were 40th in the NET rankings through Tuesday, and do not own a victory this season over a team that will make the NCAA Tournament - unless via automatic bid... http://bit.ly/2iOkV97
Betting Prediction for USC Trojans vs Washington Huskies on March 14, 2019, 3:00 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Washington will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Over .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2HvMnpO