Ill.-Chicago vs Cleveland St. prediction, preview and odds.
UIC Flames (13-12) take on the Cleveland State Vikings (7-19) on February 14, 2019, 7:00 PM ET at the Wolstein Center.
- Flames are 13-12 (12-12 ATS) this season
- UIC o/u is 3-7 the last 10 games
- UIC is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- UIC is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of UIC's last 5 games
- Vikings are 7-19 (10-14 ATS) this season
- Cleveland State o/u is 5-5 the last 10 games
- Cleveland State is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
- Cleveland State is 2-11 SU in its last 13 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland State's last 5 games
Prediction: Flames 77 - Vikings 72
Betting Pick: UIC Flames -4.5 and OVER 147 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
This is a Gift at -4. I think they win by at least 10, but I expect this to go up to -6 by the end of the day.
My Pick: Ill.-Chicago -4
- 1 Comment
- 14 Agree
Covers community free betting prediction for
Ill.-Chicago Flames (71% consensus)... http://bit.ly/2CYQc23
Betting Prediction for UIC Flames vs Cleveland State Vikings on February 14, 2019, 7:00 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: UIC will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Over .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2Ia5UxK
Statfox free betting prediction: 62 to 62. Total score: 124. Bet the under!
Sportsjaw is using past matchup data from statfox to generate a free Over/Under betting prediction for the game between UIC and Cleveland State. View more matchup stats: http://bit.ly/2GHk1sa