Mercer vs Western Carolina prediction, preview and odds.
Mercer Bears (8-16) take on the Western Carolina Catamounts (6-20) on February 14, 2019, 7:00 PM ET at the Ramsey Center.
- Bears are 8-16 (11-11 ATS) this season
- Mercer o/u is 7-3 the last 10 games
- No Trends Available.
- Catamounts are 6-20 (13-12 ATS) this season
- Western Carolina o/u is 6-4 the last 10 games
- Western Carolina is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- Western Carolina is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Western Carolina's last 6 games
Prediction: Bears 85 - Catamounts 73
Betting Pick: Mercer Bears -4.5 and OVER 145 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
Covers community free betting prediction for
Mercer Bears (71% consensus)... http://bit.ly/2B3NVnS
Betting Prediction for Mercer Bears vs Western Carolina Catamounts on February 14, 2019, 7:00 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Mercer will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Over .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2I6Jxt8
Statfox free betting prediction: 61 to 60. Total score: 121. Bet the under!
Sportsjaw is using past matchup data from statfox to generate a free Over/Under betting prediction for the game between Mercer and Western Carolina. View more matchup stats: http://bit.ly/2IdQqcd