Northern Colorado Bears vs Montana St. Bobcats prediction, preview and odds.
Northern Colorado Bears (10-6) take on the Montana State Bobcats (7-8) on January 14, 2019, 9:00 PM ET at the Worthington Arena.
OPEN: MONST +1 o/u 159
Northern Colorado is ranked #40 in offense and #168 in defense while Montana State is ranked #125 offensively and #250 defensively.
- Bears are 10-6 (0-2 ATS) this season
- Northern Colorado o/u is 3-6 the last 10 games
- Northern Colorado is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
- Northern Colorado is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- Bobcats are 7-8 (0-0 ATS) this season
- Montana State o/u is 7-3 the last 10 games
- Montana State is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Montana State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Prediction: Bears 77 - Bobcats 78
Betting Pick: Montana State Bobcats +3 and OVER 152
Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
Covers community free betting prediction for
Montana St. Bobcats (60% consensus)... http://bit.ly/2B2BtVH
Betting Prediction for Northern Colorado Bears vs Montana State Bobcats on January 14, 2019, 9:00 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Montana State will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Over .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2M6fGPT
Statfox free betting prediction: 65 to 63. Total score: 128. Bet the over!
Sportsjaw is using past matchup data from statfox to generate a free Over/Under betting prediction for the game between Northern Colorado and Montana State. View more matchup stats: http://bit.ly/2Mao1C0