Los Angeles Lakers vs Toronto Raptors Prediction 3/14/2019.
Starts at 8:00pm ET in the Scotiabank Arena. Below are odds, preview, consensus picks and computer picks for Los Angeles vs Toronto.
Field Goal Percentage 61.8
Blocks Per Game 1.9
Field Goal Percentage 54.7
Blocks Per Game 1.4
- Lakers are 31-36 (27-39-1 ATS) this season
- Los Angeles o/u is 5-5 the last 10 games
- LA Lakers is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games
- LA Lakers is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
- LA Lakers is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Raptors are 48-20 (28-39-1 ATS) this season
- Toronto o/u is 7-3 the last 10 games
- Toronto is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games
- Toronto is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto's last 6 games
Prediction: Lakers 108 - Raptors 116
Betting Pick: Los Angeles Lakers +9 and UNDER 231 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NBA handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NBA rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
- @SI 70% Last 10
NBA odds: Why Lakers are a smart underdog play vs. Raptors | SI.comThe Raptors are also only 1-3 ATS in their previous four home games versus Western Conference opponents. https://www.si.com/nba/2019/03/13/nba-odds-thursday-lakers-underdog-play-raptors
- @ScottyyDoesKnow 70% Last 10
Raptors at home is another easy one. The lakers have too many pieces missing while also losing something to pay for this year. The Raptors looked like an absolute mess against the Cavaliers, and Ibaka has already been handed down a three-game suspension from the league. After losing three of their last five games, the Raptors are slowly losing the opportunity to overtake the Milwaukee Bucks for the top seed in the Eastern Conference. Its bad enough the Lakers struggled beating the Bulls, but its even worse those struggles came with LaVine not even on the floor. James can always take over a game when necessary, but that wont be so easy against Leonard, who is also one of the best players in the world. The Raptors are at home, and they need this game more than the Lakers. There are no playoffs in James future this year. Give me the Raptors in this game.
My Pick: Toronto -10
- 63 Agree
LA Lakers vs Toronto injuries and projected lineup.
Raptors HQ: Raptors take on LeBron James and his Lakers: Preview, start time, and more
After being on the road the past two games, it's a quick pit-stop at home for the Raptors as they take on the Lakers tonight before heading back out on the road.
Things were far different the last time these two teams met back on November 4th. The Lakers were 4-5 through their first nine games of the season and were still figuring out how to play with each other. It was clear that LeBron James found it difficult to play with a young and an inexperienced core in Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, and Kyle Kuzma.
Official Site of the Raptors: Clone of Game Preview: Raptors vs Lakers
When: Thursday, March 14th, 8 P.M. ET
Where: Scotiabank Arena
Leading into tonight's game:
- Injury report: For the Raptors, Fred VanVleet (left thumb ligament), Serge Ibaka (league suspension) is out. For the Lakers, Lonzo Ball (left ankle sprain) and Brandon Ingram (DVT, right arm) are out. Tyson Chandler (neck stiffness), Josh Hart (right knee tendinitis), Lance Stephenson (left foot, second toe sprain) are listed as questionable.
- Quick stop: The Raptors are back at Scotiabank Arena after a three-game road trip that closed with a disappointing 126-101 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday.
The Star: Thursday NBA preview: L.A. Lakers at Toronto Raptors
TV: Sportsnet One
RADIO: Sportsnet 590 The FAN
L.A. Lakers: Rajon Rondo, Reggie Bullock, LeBron James, Kyle Kuzma, JaVale McGee
Toronto: Kyle Lowry, Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard, Pascal Siakam, Marc Gasol
James vs. Leonard
It doesn't matter that his team's not very good. James is still James, and a matchup with Leonard will be interesting to see unfold. James had 36 points and 10 rebounds in Chicago on Tuesday.
NEED TO KNOW
The Lakers are basically dead in the water chasing the final playoff spot in the Western Conference, and are playing the middle game of a stretch of three in four nights.
Betting Prediction for Los Angeles Lakers vs Toronto Raptors on March 14, 2019, 8:00 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Toronto will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Under .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2HqPAa9