St. Louis Cardinals vs Los Angeles Dodgers Recap for September 23rd, 2022, 10:10PM ET
St. Louis is playing Los Angeles at the Dodger Stadium stadium on Friday, 9/23/2022 @ 10:10pm EST. Jose Quintana (ERA: 3.04) will be the starting pitcher for Cardinals and Andrew Heaney (ERA: 2.66) will be starting for Dodgers. Los Angeles -175 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Picks & predictions for St. Louis vs Los Angeles:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Los Angeles Dodgers to win and the total score to be 8.5.
- 54% of SportsJaw users predict St. Louis Cardinals to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is LA Dodgers will win and the total will go over.
- 61% on Covers pick Los Angeles -175.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Cardinals 4 to Dodgers 4.
St. Louis is ranked #5 in offense, #9 in defense and are 5-5 in their last 10 games. Los Angeles Dodgers are #1 for offense, #2 for defense and 7-3 last 10. St. Louis went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against Los Angeles.
Betting on St. Louis Cardinals +155
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of St. Louis' last 6 games.
- 4-10 SU in their last 14 games against LA Dodgers.
- 1-6 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of St. Louis' last 5 games against an opponent in the National League.
Betting on Los Angeles Dodgers -175
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers' last 6 games.
- LA Dodgers are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers' last 5 games at home.
- LA Dodgers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against St. Louis.
Check out the rest of the St. Louis Cardinals vs Los Angeles Dodgers matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions