San Francisco Giants vs Arizona Diamondbacks Recap for September 23rd, 2022, 9:40PM ET
San Francisco is playing Arizona at the Chase Field stadium on Friday, 9/23/2022 @ 9:40pm EST. Carlos Rodon (ERA: 2.84) will be the starting pitcher for Giants and (ERA: ) will be starting for Diamondbacks. San Francisco -125 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
San Francisco vs Arizona Picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict San Francisco Giants to win and the total score to be 7.5.
- The SportsJaw community predictsSan Francisco Giants to win(60%)
- OddsShark predicts San Francisco will win and the total will go over.
- 74% of Covers.com community pick San Francisco -125.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Giants 5 to Diamondbacks 4.
San Francisco is ranked #14 in offense, #18 in defense and are 6-4 in their last 10 games. Arizona Diamondbacks are #11 for offense, #22 for defense and 4-6 last 10. San Francisco went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against Arizona.
Betting on San Francisco Giants -125
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of San Francisco's last 15 games.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against Arizona.
- 6-0 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
Betting on Arizona Diamondbacks +105
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Arizona's last 7 games.
- 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games against San Francisco.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Arizona's last 8 games at home.
Check out the rest of the San Francisco Giants vs Arizona Diamondbacks matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions