Toronto Blue Jays vs Tampa Bay Rays Recap for September 23rd, 2022, 7:10PM ET
Toronto is playing Tampa Bay at the Tropicana Field stadium on Friday, 9/23/2022 @ 7:10pm EST. Mitch White (ERA: 5.05) will be the starting pitcher for Blue Jays and Jeffrey Springs (ERA: 2.45) will be starting for Rays. Tampa Bay -120 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Picks & predictions for Toronto vs Tampa Bay:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Tampa Bay Rays to win and the total score to be 7.
- 57% of SportsJaw players predict Tampa Bay Rays to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is Tampa Bay will win and the total will go over.
- 57% of Covers.com community pick Toronto +100.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Blue Jays 3 to Rays 4.
Toronto is ranked #4 in offense, #15 in defense and are 5-5 in their last 10 games. Tampa Bay Rays are #18 for offense, #8 for defense and 4-6 last 10. Toronto went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against Tampa Bay.
Betting on Toronto Blue Jays +100
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games.
- 13-7 SU in their last 20 games.
- 15-5 SU in their last 20 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.
Betting on Tampa Bay Rays -120
- 14-5 SU in their last 19 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto.
- 2-4 SU in their last 6 games played on a Friday.
Check out the rest of the Toronto Blue Jays vs Tampa Bay Rays matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions