New York Mets vs Oakland Athletics Recap for September 23rd, 2022, 9:40PM ET
New York is playing Oakland at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum stadium on Friday, 9/23/2022 @ 9:40pm EST. Chris Bassitt (ERA: 3.26) will be the starting pitcher for Mets and Cole Irvin (ERA: 3.79) will be starting for Athletics. New York -225 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Picks & predictions for New York vs Oakland:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict New York Mets to win and the total score to be 7.
- 64% of SportsJaw users predict New York Mets to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is
- 72% of Covers.com community pick New York -225.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Mets 6 to Athletics 1.
New York is ranked #7 in offense, #5 in defense and are 6-4 in their last 10 games. Oakland Athletics are #29 for offense, #24 for defense and 5-5 last 10. New York went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Oakland.
Betting on New York Mets -225
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of NY Mets' last 20 games.
- NY Mets are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- NY Mets are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games against Oakland.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of NY Mets' last 7 games on the road.
Betting on Oakland Athletics +195
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Oakland's last 15 games.
- 6-14 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Oakland's last 7 games against NY Mets.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Oakland's last 9 games at home.
Check out the rest of the New York Mets vs Oakland Athletics matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions