Cleveland Guardians vs Texas Rangers Recap for September 23rd, 2022, 8:05PM ET
Cleveland is playing Texas at the Globe Life Field stadium on Friday, 9/23/2022 @ 8:05pm EST. Cody Morris (ERA: 2.3) will be the starting pitcher for Guardians and Jon Gray (ERA: 3.72) will be starting for Rangers. Texas -110 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Cleveland vs Texas Picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Texas Rangers to win and the total score to be 8.
- The SportsJaw community predictsCleveland Guardians to win(55%)
- OddsShark predicts
- 60% of Covers.com community pick Cleveland -100.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Guardians 4 to Rangers 4.
Cleveland is ranked #22 in offense, #6 in defense and are 8-2 in their last 10 games. Texas Rangers are #13 for offense, #21 for defense and 5-5 last 10. Cleveland went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Texas.
Betting on Cleveland Guardians -100
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games.
- 7-1 SU in their last 8 games.
- 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against Texas.
- 6-0 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
Betting on Texas Rangers -110
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Texas' last 9 games.
- 7-13 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Texas' last 5 games at home.
- 4-9 SU in their last 13 games when playing at home against Cleveland.
Check out the rest of the Cleveland Guardians vs Texas Rangers matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions