Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees Recap for September 23rd, 2022, 7:05PM ET
Boston is playing New York at the Yankee Stadium stadium on Friday, 9/23/2022 @ 7:05pm EST. Rich Hill (ERA: 4.78) will be the starting pitcher for Red Sox and Gerrit Cole (ERA: 3.41) will be starting for Yankees. New York -210 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Picks & predictions for Boston vs New York:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict New York Yankees to win and the total score to be 8.
- 64% of SportsJaw players predict New York Yankees to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is
- 72% on Covers pick New York -210.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Red Sox 2 to Yankees 6.
Boston is ranked #9 in offense, #25 in defense and are 5-5 in their last 10 games. New York Yankees are #3 for offense, #3 for defense and 7-3 last 10. Boston went 3-0 in their last 3 matchups against New York.
Betting on Boston Red Sox +185
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against NY Yankees.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 7 games on the road.
- 2-10 SU in their last 12 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees.
- 4-8 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the American League.
Betting on New York Yankees -210
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees' last 6 games.
- NY Yankees are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of NY Yankees' last 13 games against Boston.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees' last 5 games at home.
Check out the rest of the Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions