Chicago Cubs vs Pittsburgh Pirates Recap for September 23rd, 2022, 6:35PM ET
Chicago is playing Pittsburgh at the PNC Park stadium on Friday, 9/23/2022 @ 6:35pm EST. Javier Assad (ERA: 3.86) will be the starting pitcher for Cubs and Bryse Wilson (ERA: 6.07) will be starting for Pirates. Chicago -109 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Chicago vs Pittsburgh Picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Chicago Cubs to win and the total score to be 8.
- 50% of SportsJaw predicts Pittsburgh Pirates to win.
- OddsShark predicts
- 58% on Covers pick Pittsburgh -106.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Cubs 22 to Pirates 26.
Chicago is ranked #23 in offense, #23 in defense and are 6-4 in their last 10 games. Pittsburgh Pirates are #28 for offense, #28 for defense and 4-6 last 10. Chicago went 0-3 in their last 3 matchups against Pittsburgh.
Betting on Chicago Cubs -109
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Chi Cubs' last 14 games.
- Chi Cubs are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games.
- Chi Cubs are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Pittsburgh.
- Chi Cubs are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
Betting on Pittsburgh Pirates -106
- 0-7 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Pittsburgh's last 16 games against Chi Cubs.
- 2-13 SU in their last 15 games at home.
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Chi Cubs.
Check out the rest of the Chicago Cubs vs Pittsburgh Pirates matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions