Washington Nationals vs Philadelphia PhilliesRecap for August 6th, 2022, 6:05PM ET
Washington is playing Philadelphia at the Citizens Bank Park stadium on Saturday, 8/6/2022 @ 6:05pm EST. Patrick Corbin (ERA: 6.57) will be the starting pitcher for Nationals and Ranger Suarez (ERA: 3.6) will be starting for Phillies. Philadelphia -231 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Washington vs Philadelphia Picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Philadelphia Phillies to win and the total score to be 9.
- 65% of SportsJaw predicts Philadelphia Phillies to win.
- OddsShark predicts
- 77% on Covers pick Philadelphia -231.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Nationals 1 to Phillies 8.
Washington is ranked #25 in offense, #30 in defense and are 4-6 in their last 10 games. Philadelphia Phillies are #7 for offense, #11 for defense and 8-2 last 10. Washington went 3-0 in their last 3 matchups against Philadelphia.
Betting on Washington Nationals +206
- 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- 2-16 SU in their last 18 games against Philadelphia.
- 3-9 SU in their last 12 games on the road.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
Betting on Philadelphia Phillies -231
- 8-1 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Philadelphia's last 18 games against Washington.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Washington.
Check out the rest of the Washington Nationals vs Philadelphia Phillies matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.