Milwaukee Brewers vs Tampa Bay RaysRecap for June 28th, 2022, 7:10PM ET
Milwaukee is playing Tampa Bay at the Tropicana Field stadium on Tuesday, 6/28/2022 @ 7:10pm EST. Brandon Woodruff (ERA: 4.74) will be the starting pitcher for Brewers and (ERA: ) will be starting for Rays. Tampa Bay -114 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Milwaukee vs Tampa Bay Picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Tampa Bay Rays to win and the total score to be 7.
- 59% of SportsJaw predicts Tampa Bay Rays to win.
- OddsShark predicts
- 51% of Covers.com community pick Milwaukee +100.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Brewers 3 to Rays 4.
Milwaukee is ranked #11 in offense, #19 in defense and are 7-3 in their last 10 games. Tampa Bay Rays are #24 for offense, #5 for defense and 5-5 last 10. Milwaukee went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Tampa Bay.
Betting on Milwaukee Brewers +100
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games.
- 7-3 SU in their last 10 games.
- 5-2 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Milwaukee's last 9 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.
Betting on Tampa Bay Rays -114
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games against Milwaukee.
- 7-2 SU in their last 9 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Tampa Bay's last 9 games when playing at home against Milwaukee.
Check out the rest of the Milwaukee Brewers vs Tampa Bay Rays matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.