Miami Marlins vs St. Louis CardinalsRecap for June 27th, 2022, 7:45PM ET
Miami is playing St. Louis at the Busch Stadium stadium on Monday, 6/27/2022 @ 7:45pm EST. Pablo Lopez (ERA: 2.72) will be the starting pitcher for Marlins and Adam Wainwright (ERA: 3.32) will be starting for Cardinals. St. Louis -136 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Picks & predictions for Miami vs St. Louis:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict St. Louis Cardinals to win and the total score to be 7.5.
- 60% of SportsJaw players predict St. Louis Cardinals to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is
- 68% on Covers pick St. Louis -136.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Marlins 3 to Cardinals 5.
Miami is ranked #14 in offense, #14 in defense and are 5-5 in their last 10 games. St. Louis Cardinals are #3 for offense, #9 for defense and 4-6 last 10. Miami went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against St. Louis.
Betting on Miami Marlins +125
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami's last 6 games.
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- 1-8 SU in their last 9 games against St. Louis.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
Betting on St. Louis Cardinals -136
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of St. Louis' last 6 games against Miami.
- 9-4 SU in their last 13 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of St. Louis' last 8 games when playing at home against Miami.
- 2-6 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the National League East Division division.
Check out the rest of the Miami Marlins vs St. Louis Cardinals matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.