Toronto Blue Jays vs Milwaukee Brewers RecapPredictions for June 24th, 2022, 8:10PM ET
Toronto is playing Milwaukee at the American Family Field stadium on Friday, 6/24/2022 @ 8:10pm EST. Alek Manoah (ERA: 2) will be the starting pitcher for Blue Jays and Adrian Houser (ERA: 4.24) will be starting for Brewers. Toronto -144 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Picks & predictions for Toronto vs Milwaukee:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Toronto Blue Jays to win and the total score to be 8.5.
- 60% of SportsJaw users predict Toronto Blue Jays to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is
- % on Covers pick Milwaukee +130.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Blue Jays 6 to Brewers 3.
Toronto is ranked #10 in offense, #19 in defense and are 4-6 in their last 10 games. Milwaukee Brewers are #13 for offense, #18 for defense and 6-4 last 10. Toronto went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Milwaukee.
Betting on Toronto Blue Jays -144
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Toronto's last 10 games.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto's last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Toronto's last 9 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee.
Betting on Milwaukee Brewers +130
- 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 6 games against Toronto.
- 2-8 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Milwaukee's last 9 games when playing at home against Toronto.
Check out the rest of the Toronto Blue Jays vs Milwaukee Brewers matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.