Los Angeles Dodgers vs Atlanta Braves RecapPredictions for June 24th, 2022, 7:20PM ET
Los Angeles is playing Atlanta at the Truist Park stadium on Friday, 6/24/2022 @ 7:20pm EST. Julio Urias (ERA: 2.56) will be the starting pitcher for Dodgers and Ian Anderson (ERA: 4.35) will be starting for Braves. Los Angeles -126 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Los Angeles vs Atlanta Picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Los Angeles Dodgers to win and the total score to be 9.
- 58% of SportsJaw predicts Atlanta Braves to win.
- OddsShark predicts
- % on Covers pick Atlanta +110.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Dodgers 6 to Braves 4.
Los Angeles is ranked #3 in offense, #2 in defense and are 6-4 in their last 10 games. Atlanta Braves are #6 for offense, #15 for defense and 7-3 last 10. Los Angeles went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Atlanta.
Betting on Los Angeles Dodgers -126
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers' last 5 games.
- LA Dodgers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- LA Dodgers are 9-4 SU in their last 13 games on the road.
- LA Dodgers are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
Betting on Atlanta Braves +110
- 17-3 SU in their last 20 games.
- 10-1 SU in their last 11 games at home.
- 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Atlanta's last 20 games played on a Friday when at home.
Check out the rest of the Los Angeles Dodgers vs Atlanta Braves matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.