Pittsburgh Pirates vs Tampa Bay Rays RecapPredictions for June 24th, 2022, 7:10PM ET
Pittsburgh is playing Tampa Bay at the Tropicana Field stadium on Friday, 6/24/2022 @ 7:10pm EST. Mitch Keller (ERA: 4.72) will be the starting pitcher for Pirates and Jeffrey Springs (ERA: 2) will be starting for Rays. Tampa Bay -194 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Picks & predictions for Pittsburgh vs Tampa Bay:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Tampa Bay Rays to win and the total score to be 7.5.
- 63% of SportsJaw players predict Tampa Bay Rays to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is
- % on Covers pick Tampa Bay -194.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Pirates 2 to Rays 6.
Pittsburgh is ranked #28 in offense, #25 in defense and are 5-5 in their last 10 games. Tampa Bay Rays are #26 for offense, #5 for defense and 3-7 last 10. Pittsburgh went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Tampa Bay.
Betting on Pittsburgh Pirates +170
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Pittsburgh's last 9 games.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Tampa Bay.
- 1-7 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
Betting on Tampa Bay Rays -194
- 2-7 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games against Pittsburgh.
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh.
Check out the rest of the Pittsburgh Pirates vs Tampa Bay Rays matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.