Philadelphia Phillies vs San Diego Padres RecapPredictions for June 23rd, 2022, 9:40PM ET
Philadelphia is playing San Diego at the Petco Park stadium on Thursday, 6/23/2022 @ 9:40pm EST. Ranger Suarez (ERA: 4.43) will be the starting pitcher for Phillies and Joe Musgrove (ERA: 1.59) will be starting for Padres. San Diego -143 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Philadelphia vs San Diego Picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict San Diego Padres to win and the total score to be 7.
- 58% of SportsJaw predicts San Diego Padres to win.
- OddsShark predicts
- 72% on Covers pick San Diego -143.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Phillies 3 to Padres 4.
Philadelphia is ranked #5 in offense, #20 in defense and are 6-4 in their last 10 games. San Diego Padres are #8 for offense, #6 for defense and 7-3 last 10. Philadelphia went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against San Diego.
Betting on Philadelphia Phillies +130
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games.
- 15-5 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Philadelphia's last 20 games on the road.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against San Diego.
Betting on San Diego Padres -143
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego's last 5 games.
- 14-6 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Diego's last 6 games against Philadelphia.
- 7-2 SU in their last 9 games at home.
Check out the rest of the Philadelphia Phillies vs San Diego Padres matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.