Pittsburgh Pirates vs San Diego Padres RecapPredictions for May 28th, 2022, 10:10PM ET
Pittsburgh is playing San Diego at the Petco Park stadium on Saturday, 5/28/2022 @ 10:10pm EST. JT Brubaker (ERA: 4.64) will be the starting pitcher for Pirates and Joe Musgrove (ERA: 1.9) will be starting for Padres. San Diego -200 was the opening favorite and current line is San Diego -220.
Picks & predictions for Pittsburgh vs San Diego:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict San Diego Padres to win and the total score to be 7.
- 58% of SportsJaw players predict San Diego Padres to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is San Diego will win and the total will go over.
- 83% on Covers pick San Diego -220.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Pirates 1 to Padres 6.
Pittsburgh is ranked #29 in offense, #27 in defense and are 3-7 in their last 10 games. San Diego Padres are #12 for offense, #7 for defense and 7-3 last 10. Pittsburgh went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against San Diego.
Betting on Pittsburgh Pirates +191
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against San Diego.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Pittsburgh's last 14 games played on a Saturday.
Betting on San Diego Padres -220
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of San Diego's last 10 games.
- 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of San Diego's last 20 games at home.
- 8-3 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the National League.
Check out the rest of the Pittsburgh Pirates vs San Diego Padres matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.