Cleveland Guardians vs Detroit Tigers RecapPredictions for May 26th, 2022, 7:10PM ET
Cleveland is playing Detroit at the Comerica Park stadium on Thursday, 5/26/2022 @ 7:10pm EST. Konnor Pilkington (ERA: 2.08) will be the starting pitcher for Guardians and Tarik Skubal (ERA: 1.81) will be starting for Tigers. Detroit -139 was the opening favorite and current line is Detroit -135.
Picks & predictions for Cleveland vs Detroit:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Detroit Tigers to win and the total score to be 7.
- 58% of SportsJaw players predict Detroit Tigers to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is Detroit will win and the total will go over.
- 66% of Covers.com community pick Cleveland +120.
- SportsJaw ScoreCaster predicts SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Guardians 3 to Tigers 4.
Cleveland is ranked #20 in offense, #13 in defense and are 3-7 in their last 10 games. Detroit Tigers are #30 for offense, #6 for defense and 5-5 last 10. Cleveland went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Detroit.
Betting on Cleveland Guardians +120
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 6 games.
- 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- 13-6 SU in their last 19 games against Detroit.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 7 games on the road.
Betting on Detroit Tigers -135
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 6 games against Cleveland.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Detroit's last 11 games at home.
Check out the rest of the Cleveland Guardians vs Detroit Tigers matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.