New York Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays RecapPredictions for May 26th, 2022, 6:40PM ET
New York is playing Tampa Bay at the Tropicana Field stadium on Thursday, 5/26/2022 @ 6:40pm EST. Nestor Cortes (ERA: 1.8) will be the starting pitcher for Yankees and Ryan Yarbrough (ERA: 4.2) will be starting for Rays. New York -123 was the opening favorite and current line is New York -115.
New York vs Tampa Bay picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict New York Yankees to win and the total score to be 7.
- The SportsJaw community predictsNew York Yankees to win(57%)
- OddsShark predicts NY Yankees will win and the total will go over.
- 66% of Covers.com community pick New York -115.
- SportsJaw ScoreCaster predicts Our ScoreCaster predicts Yankees 4 to Rays 3.
New York is ranked #6 in offense, #2 in defense and are 6-4 in their last 10 games. Tampa Bay Rays are #13 for offense, #14 for defense and 6-4 last 10. New York went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against Tampa Bay.
Betting on New York Yankees -115
- NY Yankees are 12-5 SU in their last 17 games.
- NY Yankees are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Yankees' last 6 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.
- NY Yankees are 12-3 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the American League East Division division.
Betting on Tampa Bay Rays +104
- 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games against NY Yankees.
- 5-1 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against NY Yankees.
Check out the rest of the New York Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.