Texas Rangers vs Oakland Athletics RecapPredictions for May 26th, 2022, 9:40PM ET
Texas is playing Oakland at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum stadium on Thursday, 5/26/2022 @ 9:40pm EST. Martin Perez (ERA: 1.64) will be the starting pitcher for Rangers and Frankie Montas (ERA: 3.55) will be starting for Athletics. Oakland -120 was the opening favorite and current line is Oakland -115.
Texas vs Oakland picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Oakland Athletics to win and the total score to be 6.5.
- 52% of SportsJaw predicts Oakland Athletics to win.
- OddsShark predicts Texas will win and the total will go over.
- 56% of Covers.com community pick Texas +103.
- SportsJaw ScoreCaster predicts Our ScoreCaster predicts Rangers 4 to Athletics 3.
Texas is ranked #22 in offense, #15 in defense and are 6-4 in their last 10 games. Oakland Athletics are #26 for offense, #18 for defense and 4-6 last 10. Texas went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Oakland.
Betting on Texas Rangers +103
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas' last 6 games.
- 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Oakland.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Texas' last 10 games on the road.
Betting on Oakland Athletics -115
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Oakland's last 11 games against Texas.
- 2-12 SU in their last 14 games at home.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Texas.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oakland's last 5 games played on a Thursday when at home.
Check out the rest of the Texas Rangers vs Oakland Athletics matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.