Colorado Rockies vs Washington Nationals RecapPredictions for May 26th, 2022, 7:05PM ET
Colorado is playing Washington at the Nationals Park stadium on Thursday, 5/26/2022 @ 7:05pm EST. German Marquez (ERA: 6.14) will be the starting pitcher for Rockies and Patrick Corbin (ERA: 6.6) will be starting for Nationals. Washington -110 was the opening favorite and current line is Washington -112.
Picks & predictions for Colorado vs Washington:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Washington Nationals to win and the total score to be 9.
- 57% of SportsJaw users predict Colorado Rockies to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is Colorado will win and the total will go over.
- 66% of Covers.com community pick Colorado -104.
- SportsJaw ScoreCaster predicts SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Rockies 4 to Nationals 5.
Colorado is ranked #9 in offense, #27 in defense and are 3-7 in their last 10 games. Washington Nationals are #19 for offense, #30 for defense and 3-7 last 10. Colorado went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Washington.
Betting on Colorado Rockies -104
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado's last 7 games.
- 4-12 SU in their last 16 games.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Washington.
- 1-6 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
Betting on Washington Nationals -112
- 6-14 SU in their last 20 games.
- 3-14 SU in their last 17 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games when playing at home against Colorado.
- 4-10 SU in their last 14 games against an opponent in the National League.
Check out the rest of the Colorado Rockies vs Washington Nationals matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.