Milwaukee Brewers vs St. Louis Cardinals RecapPredictions for May 26th, 2022, 7:45PM ET
Milwaukee is playing St. Louis at the Busch Stadium stadium on Thursday, 5/26/2022 @ 7:45pm EST. Eric Lauer (ERA: 2.16) will be the starting pitcher for Brewers and Adam Wainwright (ERA: 2.87) will be starting for Cardinals. St. Louis -123 was the opening favorite and current line is St. Louis -121.
Picks & predictions for Milwaukee vs St. Louis:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict St. Louis Cardinals to win and the total score to be 7.5.
- 56% of SportsJaw players predict St. Louis Cardinals to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is Milwaukee will win and the total will go over.
- 66% of Covers.com community pick Milwaukee +105.
- SportsJaw ScoreCaster predicts SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Brewers 4 to Cardinals 4.
Milwaukee is ranked #7 in offense, #9 in defense and are 7-3 in their last 10 games. St. Louis Cardinals are #5 for offense, #11 for defense and 6-4 last 10. Milwaukee went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against St. Louis.
Betting on Milwaukee Brewers +105
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 6 games.
- 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- 3-8 SU in their last 11 games against St. Louis.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 6 games on the road.
Betting on St. Louis Cardinals -121
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. Louis' last 7 games.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of St. Louis' last 6 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis' last 5 games at home.
Check out the rest of the Milwaukee Brewers vs St. Louis Cardinals matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.