Kansas City Royals vs Minnesota Twins RecapPredictions for May 26th, 2022, 7:40PM ET
Kansas City is playing Minnesota at the Target Field stadium on Thursday, 5/26/2022 @ 7:40pm EST. Daniel Lynch (ERA: 4.01) will be the starting pitcher for Royals and Devin Smeltzer (ERA: 1.74) will be starting for Twins. Minnesota -188 was the opening favorite and current line is Minnesota -179.
Kansas City vs Minnesota picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Minnesota Twins to win and the total score to be 8.
- 55% of SportsJaw predicts Minnesota Twins to win.
- OddsShark predicts Minnesota will win and the total will go over.
- 66% of Covers.com community pick Kansas City +157.
- SportsJaw ScoreCaster predicts Our ScoreCaster predicts Royals 3 to Twins 5.
Kansas City is ranked #26 in offense, #26 in defense and are 2-8 in their last 10 games. Minnesota Twins are #15 for offense, #4 for defense and 8-2 last 10. Kansas City went 3-0 in their last 3 matchups against Minnesota.
Betting on Kansas City Royals +157
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Kansas City's last 6 games.
- 0-6 SU in their last 6 games.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Minnesota.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Kansas City's last 5 games on the road.
Betting on Minnesota Twins -179
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota's last 7 games.
- 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Minnesota's last 9 games when playing at home against Kansas City.
Check out the rest of the Kansas City Royals vs Minnesota Twins matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.