Kansas City Royals vs Colorado Rockies RecapPredictions for May 15th, 2022, 3:10PM ET
Kansas City will be playing Colorado at the Coors Field stadium on Sunday, 5/15/2022 @ 3:10pm EST. Daniel Lynch (ERA: 4.01) will be the starting pitcher for Royals and Austin Gomber (ERA: 4.36) will be starting for Rockies. Colorado -135 was the opening favorite and current line is Colorado -140.
Picks & predictions for Kansas City vs Colorado:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Colorado Rockies to win and the total score to be 11.
- 51% of the SportsJaw community predict Colorado Rockies to win.
- Oddsshark predicts Kansas City will win and the total will go under.
- 55% on Covers pick Colorado -140.
- SportsJaw ScoreCaster predicts Royals 5 to Rockies 5.
Kansas City is ranked #29 in offense, #21 in defense and are 4-6 in their last 10 games. Colorado Rockies are #10 for offense, #29 for defense and 4-6 last 10. Kansas City went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against Colorado.
Betting on Kansas City Royals +127
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas City's last 5 games.
- 4-10 SU in their last 14 games.
- 7-3 SU in their last 10 games against Colorado.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
Betting on Colorado Rockies -140
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado's last 5 games.
- 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado's last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado's last 6 games when playing at home against Kansas City.
Check out the rest of the Kansas City Royals vs Colorado Rockies matchup page for community picks & predictions, news, stats, betting trends and injuries below.
Have a strong opinion about this game? Share your picks and predictions and earn rewards while helping the community win more bets.
MAKE YOUR PICK
*Make your pick on the Kansas City vs Colorado game and share your betting insights with the community. If your prediction wins, you earn SJ Coins.