Milwaukee Brewers vs Miami Marlins RecapPredictions for May 15th, 2022, 1:40PM ET
Milwaukee will be playing Miami at the loanDepot park stadium on Sunday, 5/15/2022 @ 1:40pm EST. Brandon Woodruff (ERA: 5.97) will be the starting pitcher for Brewers and Elieser Hernandez (ERA: 6.37) will be starting for Marlins. Milwaukee -154 was the opening favorite and current line is Milwaukee -172.
Picks & predictions for Milwaukee vs Miami:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Milwaukee Brewers to win and the total score to be 7.
- 72% of the SportsJaw community predict Milwaukee Brewers to win.
- Oddsshark predicts Milwaukee will win and the total will go over.
- 55% on Covers pick Miami +157.
- SportsJaw ScoreCaster predicts Brewers 4 to Marlins 3.
Milwaukee is ranked #4 in offense, #14 in defense and are 5-5 in their last 10 games. Miami Marlins are #18 for offense, #9 for defense and 3-7 last 10. Milwaukee went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Miami.
Betting on Milwaukee Brewers -172
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 6 games.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- 9-4 SU in their last 13 games against Miami.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games on the road.
Betting on Miami Marlins +157
- 3-10 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Miami's last 8 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 6 games at home.
- 2-7 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Milwaukee.
Check out the rest of the Milwaukee Brewers vs Miami Marlins matchup page for community picks & predictions, news, stats, betting trends and injuries below.
Have a strong opinion about this game? Share your picks and predictions and earn rewards while helping the community win more bets.
MAKE YOUR PICK
*Make your pick on the Milwaukee vs Miami game and share your betting insights with the community. If your prediction wins, you earn SJ Coins.