San Diego Padres vs Atlanta Braves RecapPredictions for May 15th, 2022, 11:35AM ET
San Diego will be playing Atlanta at the Truist Park stadium on Sunday, 5/15/2022 @ 11:35am EST. Joe Musgrove (ERA: 2.08) will be the starting pitcher for Padres and Kyle Wright (ERA: 3.03) will be starting for Braves. Atlanta -109 was the opening favorite and current line is Atlanta -121.
Picks & predictions for San Diego vs Atlanta:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Atlanta Braves to win and the total score to be 8.
- 56% of the SportsJaw community predict San Diego Padres to win.
- Oddsshark predicts
- 57% on Covers pick Atlanta -121.
- SportsJaw ScoreCaster predicts Padres 4 to Braves 4.
San Diego is ranked #8 in offense, #16 in defense and are 5-5 in their last 10 games. Atlanta Braves are #14 for offense, #26 for defense and 5-5 last 10. San Diego went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Atlanta.
Betting on San Diego Padres +108
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Diego's last 5 games.
- 4-10 SU in their last 14 games against Atlanta.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of San Diego's last 10 games on the road.
- 5-14 SU in their last 19 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
Betting on Atlanta Braves -121
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games.
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Atlanta's last 20 games against San Diego.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta's last 7 games at home.
Check out the rest of the San Diego Padres vs Atlanta Braves matchup page for community picks & predictions, news, stats, betting trends and injuries below.
Have a strong opinion about this game? Share your picks and predictions and earn rewards while helping the community win more bets.
MAKE YOUR PICK
*Make your pick on the San Diego vs Atlanta game and share your betting insights with the community. If your prediction wins, you earn SJ Coins.