New Jersey vs Chicago prediction, preview and odds.
New Jersey Devils (21-27-8) take on the Chicago Blackhawks (23-25-9) on February 14, 2019, 8:30 PM ET at the United Center.
- Devils are 21-27-8 this season
- New Jersey o/u is 2-4 the last 10 games
- New Jersey is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games
- New Jersey is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
- New Jersey is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games on the road
- Blackhawks are 23-25-9 this season
- Chicago o/u is 3-1 the last 10 games
- Chicago is 12-3 ATS in its last 15 games
- Chicago is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago's last 5 games
Prediction: Devils 2 - Blackhawks 4
Betting Pick: New Jersey Devils +145 and UNDER 6.5 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NHL handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NHL power rankings, score differentials, goals scored and goals allowed.
New Jersey vs Chicago injuries and projected lineup.
Statfox free betting prediction: 3 to 4. Total score: 7. Bet the over!
Sportsjaw is using past matchup data from statfox to generate a free Over/Under betting prediction for the game between New Jersey and Chicago. View more matchup stats: http://bit.ly/2IdhlF6
Betting Prediction for New Jersey Devils vs Chicago Blackhawks on February 14, 2019, 8:30 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Chicago will WIN and the Total will go Under .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2IiUs3g