Oregon Ducks vs Utah Running Utes Prediction 3/14/2019.
Starts at 11:30pm ET in the T-Mobile Arena. Below are odds, preview, consensus picks and computer picks for Oregon vs Utah.
Field Goal Percentage 58.4
Blocks Per Game 2.7
Field Goal Percentage 59.7
Blocks Per Game 1.1
- Ducks are 20-12 (17-15 ATS) this season
- Oregon o/u is 1-9 the last 10 games
- Oregon is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
- Oregon is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oregon's last 5 games
- Utes are 17-13 (15-15 ATS) this season
- Utah o/u is 7-3 the last 10 games
- Utah is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
- Utah is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Utah's last 8 games
Prediction: Ducks 82 - Utes 63
Betting Pick: Oregon Ducks -4.5 and OVER 136.5 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
Covers community free betting prediction for
Oregon Ducks (56% consensus). Third-seeded Utah completed the regular season with three wins in four games and looks to maintain the momentum when it meets sixth-seeded Oregon on Thursday in the Pac-12 Tournament quarterfinals at Las Vegas. The Ducks are also playing well with five consecutive victories, including an 84-51 thrashing of Washington State in Wednesday's first round... http://bit.ly/2CVjC0K
Betting Prediction for Oregon Ducks vs Utah Utes on March 14, 2019, 11:30 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Oregon will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Over .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2VXvsQP