Missouri Tigers vs Auburn Tigers Prediction 3/14/2019.
Starts at 3:30pm ET in the Bridgestone Arena. Below are odds, preview, consensus picks and computer picks for Missouri vs Auburn.
Field Goal Percentage 60.6
Blocks Per Game 0.8
Field Goal Percentage 56.6
Blocks Per Game 1.3
- Tigers are 15-16 (14-14-3 ATS) this season
- Missouri o/u is 5-5 the last 10 games
- Missouri is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
- Missouri is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games
- Missouri is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Auburn
- Tigers are 22-9 (15-14-1 ATS) this season
- Auburn o/u is 3-7 the last 10 games
- Auburn is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Auburn's last 11 games
- Auburn is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Missouri
Prediction: Tigers 70 - Tigers 70
Betting Pick: Missouri Tigers +10 and OVER 133.5 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
I feel extremely uncertain about Auburn without Bowman. With Bowman in the game there's no doubt i take them and eat the 9 points. With him out I can't see how they cover almost a double digit spread. Even if it is a team that had to grind for 40 minutes against Georgia. I have to take Missouri.
My Pick: Missouri +9
- 69 Agree
See more matchup summaries at sportsjaw.com.
Betting Prediction for Missouri Tigers vs Auburn Tigers on March 14, 2019, 3:30 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Missouri will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Over .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2HvMzFy