TCU Horned Frogs vs Kansas St. Wildcats Prediction 3/14/2019.
Starts at 2:30pm ET in the Sprint Center. Below are odds, preview, consensus picks and computer picks for TCU vs Kansas St..
Field Goal Percentage 67.6
Blocks Per Game 2.1
Field Goal Percentage 60.0
Blocks Per Game 0.7
- Horned Frogs are 20-12 (15-17 ATS) this season
- TCU o/u is 5-5 the last 10 games
- TCU is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- TCU is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games
- TCU is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Kansas State
- Wildcats are 24-7 (18-13 ATS) this season
- Kansas State o/u is 5-5 the last 10 games
- Kansas State is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games
- Kansas State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas State's last 6 games
Prediction: Horned Frogs 61 - Wildcats 77
Betting Pick: Kansas State Wildcats -4 and OVER 125 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
- @ATX512 60% Last 10
Look at the Frogs doing work! Live bet K. State?? :)
- 79 Agree
TCU came out hot in the Ok State game yesterday before almost blowing a 16 point lead. The concern for K. State today is their best player Dead Wade is out today. Even with Wade out I still think K. State is the much better overall team here.
My Pick: Kansas St. +1.5
- 66 Agree
See more matchup summaries at sportsjaw.com.
Betting Prediction for TCU Horned Frogs vs Kansas State Wildcats on March 14, 2019, 2:30 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Kansas State will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Over .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2HxpC4P