Virginia Tech Hokies vs Florida St. Seminoles Prediction 3/14/2019.
Starts at 2:30pm ET in the Spectrum Center. Below are odds, preview, consensus picks and computer picks for Virginia Tech vs Florida St..
Field Goal Percentage 57.5
Blocks Per Game 0.8
Field Goal Percentage 75.0
Blocks Per Game 1.5
- Hokies are 24-7 (17-13-1 ATS) this season
- Virginia Tech o/u is 7-3 the last 10 games
- Virginia Tech is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Virginia Tech is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Virginia Tech's last 8 games
- Seminoles are 25-6 (15-16 ATS) this season
- Florida State o/u is 5-5 the last 10 games
- Florida State is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- Florida State is 12-1 SU in its last 13 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Florida State's last 5 games
Prediction: Hokies 71 - Seminoles 70
Betting Pick: Florida State Seminoles +1.5 and OVER 134.5 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
Covers community free betting prediction for
Florida St. Seminoles (51% consensus). No. 15 Virginia Tech takes on No. 13 Florida State in the quarterfinals of the ACC Tournament in Charlotte, N.C., on Thursday afternoon. The Hokies, who are seeded fifth in the tournament, advanced with a relatively easy win over Miami on Wednesday, while the fourth-seeded Seminoles had a double-bye and are playing their first game... http://bit.ly/2CYQc23
Betting Prediction for Virginia Tech Hokies vs Florida State Seminoles on March 14, 2019, 3:02 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Virginia Tech will WIN , Florida State will Cover , and the Total will go Over .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2HwNIwC