Ball St. Cardinals vs Bowling Green Falcons Prediction 3/14/2019.
Starts at 9:00pm ET in the Quicken Loans Arena. Below are odds, preview, consensus picks and computer picks for Ball St. vs Bowling Green.
Field Goal Percentage 57.6
Blocks Per Game 1.2
Field Goal Percentage 54.5
Blocks Per Game 0.9
- Cardinals are 16-16 (13-18 ATS) this season
- Ball State o/u is 1-9 the last 10 games
- Ball State is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
- Ball State is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Ball State's last 10 games
- Falcons are 20-11 (16-12-1 ATS) this season
- Bowling Green o/u is 7-3 the last 10 games
- Bowling Green is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
- Bowling Green is 16-6 SU in its last 22 games
- Bowling Green is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
Prediction: Cardinals 72 - Falcons 69
Betting Pick: Ball State Cardinals -1 and UNDER 144 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
- @JamesC 70% Last 10
This is a fade the public pick. Way to many people are on Bowling green and I saw on sportsingights that there was reverse line movement meaning the line actually moved in favor of ball st despite the bets all coming in on bowling green. That's enough for me to fade the falcons and ride the cards! Same as Nebraska this morning, fading the public is profitable for sure
- 4 Agree
- @BallHawk 60% Last 10
Bowling Green has been playing well ATS and picking up covers so I'll take them against Ball St. Cardinals can't get the cover and that's what I need to put ;money in the bank. lol.
- 20 Agree
Covers community free betting prediction for
Bowling Green Falcons (69% consensus)... http://bit.ly/2B29023
Betting Prediction for Ball State Cardinals vs Bowling Green Falcons on March 14, 2019, 9:00 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Ball State will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Under .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2HwDjkf