Alabama Crimson Tide vs Mississippi Rebels Prediction 3/14/2019.
Starts at 7:00pm ET in the Bridgestone Arena. Below are odds, preview, consensus picks and computer picks for Alabama vs Mississippi.
Field Goal Percentage 61.6
Blocks Per Game 1.6
Field Goal Percentage 57.5
Blocks Per Game 0.9
- Crimson Tide are 17-14 (12-18-1 ATS) this season
- Alabama o/u is 2-8 the last 10 games
- Alabama is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
- Alabama is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Alabama's last 9 games
- Rebels are 20-11 (23-8 ATS) this season
- Mississippi o/u is 3-7 the last 10 games
- Mississippi is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Mississippi is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Mississippi's last 10 games
Prediction: Crimson Tide 69 - Rebels 73
Betting Pick: Mississippi Rebels -3.5 and UNDER 143 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
Covers community free betting prediction for
Mississippi Rebels (69% consensus). Ole Miss has experienced a remarkable turnaround in Kermit Davis first season as coach, winning eight more games than a season ago entering the second round of the SEC Tournament on Thursday as the No. 7 seed against 10th-seeded Alabama in Nashville, Tenn. The eight-victory jump is the largest among all Power 5 teams this season, and after a late-season three-game losing streak, the Rebels found themselves late against Missouri on Saturday, rallying for a 73-68 road victory... http://bit.ly/2oJsP9y
Betting Prediction for Alabama Crimson Tide vs Mississippi Rebels on March 14, 2019, 7:00 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Mississippi will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Under .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2VV2HnL