Central Michigan Chippewas vs Kent St. Golden Flashes Prediction 3/14/2019.
Starts at 2:30pm ET in the Quicken Loans Arena. Below are odds, preview, consensus picks and computer picks for Central Michigan vs Kent St..
Field Goal Percentage 60.0
Blocks Per Game 0.9
Field Goal Percentage 58.9
Blocks Per Game 1.2
- Chippewas are 22-10 (18-10-1 ATS) this season
- Central Michigan o/u is 5-5 the last 10 games
- Central Michigan is 11-2-1 ATS in its last 14 games
- Central Michigan is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
- Central Michigan is 4-17 SU in its last 21 games when playing Kent State
- Golden Flashes are 22-9 (16-13 ATS) this season
- Kent State o/u is 2-8 the last 10 games
- Kent State is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kent State's last 5 games
- Kent State is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Central Michigan
Prediction: Chippewas 78 - Golden Flashes 73
Betting Pick: Central Michigan Chippewas +1.5 and UNDER 153 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
Covers community free betting prediction for
Kent St. Golden Flashes (72% consensus)... http://bit.ly/2iIdy39
Betting Prediction for Central Michigan Chippewas vs Kent State Golden Flashes on March 14, 2019, 2:30 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: n/a
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2HwbV6g
Official Site of Kent State: Flashes and Chippewas Set to Tangle in MAC Quarterfinals
KENT, Ohio- The Kent State University men's basketball team returns to Cleveland for the MAC Tournament and will take on #5 Central Michigan in the Mid-American Conference Tournament quarterfinal game at Quicken Loans Arena. Kent State is the fourth seed.
Kent State (22-9, 11-7 MAC) vs. Central Michigan (22-10, 10-8 MAC)
Thursday, March 13 | 2:30 p.m. | Quicken Loans Arena
RADIO: Kent State-IMG Sports Network, Ty Linder (pbp), Tanner Castora (analyst), Jacob Pavilack (sideline) WHLO 640 AM (flagship), iHeart Radio
CENTRAL MICHIGAN HEAD COACH
Record at CMU: 120-107 (7th season)
KENT STATE HEAD COACH
Record at Kent State: 161-107 (8th Season)
Kent State holds a 48-32 all-time series advantage over Central Michigan.