Pepperdine vs San Francisco prediction, preview and odds.
Pepperdine Waves (12-13) take on the San Francisco Dons (18-6) on February 14, 2019, 10:00 PM ET at the War Memorial Gymnasium.
- Waves are 12-13 (14-9 ATS) this season
- Pepperdine o/u is 3-5-2 the last 10 games
- Pepperdine is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games
- Pepperdine is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Pepperdine is 3-22 SU in its last 25 games on the road
- Dons are 18-6 (10-10-3 ATS) this season
- San Francisco o/u is 6-4 the last 10 games
- San Francisco is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- San Francisco is 18-6 SU in its last 24 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Francisco's last 5 games
Prediction: Waves 71 - Dons 74
Betting Pick: Pepperdine Waves +11 and UNDER 146 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
All I chase that Ohio St loser with Pepperdine +11 tonight...Pepperdine doesn't get blown out and San Francisco 0-4 ATS last 4 games. I'll take my chances with the points.
My Pick: Pepperdine +11
- 2 Agree
Covers community free betting prediction for
Pepperdine Waves (53% consensus)... http://bit.ly/2CCFpdy
Betting Prediction for Pepperdine Waves vs San Francisco Dons on February 14, 2019, 10:00 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: San Francisco will WIN , Pepperdine will Cover , and the Total will go Under .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2tlf7JF
Statfox free betting prediction: 58 to 62. Total score: 120. Bet the under!
Sportsjaw is using past matchup data from statfox to generate a free Over/Under betting prediction for the game between Pepperdine and San Francisco. View more matchup stats: http://bit.ly/2IdPAMB