SE Missouri St. vs Tennessee-Martin prediction, preview and odds.
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (8-17) take on the Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks (8-15) on February 14, 2019, 8:30 PM ET at the Skyhawk Arena.
SE Missouri St.
- Redhawks are 8-17 (12-11 ATS) this season
- Southeast Missouri State o/u is 6-4 the last 10 games
- Southeast Missouri State is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- Southeast Missouri State is 3-13 SU in its last 16 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Southeast Missouri State's last 7 games
- Skyhawks are 8-15 (7-14 ATS) this season
- Tennessee-Martin o/u is 2-8 the last 10 games
- Tennessee-Martin is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
- Tennessee-Martin is 3-11 SU in its last 14 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tennessee-Martin's last 5 games
Prediction: Redhawks 61 - Skyhawks 81
Betting Pick: Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks -5.5 and UNDER 144 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
Covers community free betting prediction for
Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks (70% consensus)... http://bit.ly/2B3O6Q4
Betting Prediction for Southeast Missouri State Redhawks vs Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks on February 14, 2019, 8:30 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Tennessee-Martin will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Under .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2tkkEzW
Statfox free betting prediction: 59 to 64. Total score: 123. Bet the under!
Sportsjaw is using past matchup data from statfox to generate a free Over/Under betting prediction for the game between Southeast Missouri State and Tennessee-Martin. View more matchup stats: http://bit.ly/2IdQPLL