Illinois vs Ohio St. prediction, preview and odds.
Illinois Fighting Illini (9-15) take on the Ohio State Buckeyes (16-7) on February 14, 2019, 7:00 PM ET at the Value City Arena.
- Fighting Illini are 9-15 (10-14 ATS) this season
- Illinois o/u is 6-3-1 the last 10 games
- Illinois is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- Illinois is 8-15 SU in its last 23 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Illinois's last 9 games
- Buckeyes are 16-7 (10-13 ATS) this season
- Ohio State o/u is 4-6 the last 10 games
- Ohio State is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games
- Ohio State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Ohio State's last 9 games
Prediction: Fighting Illini 69 - Buckeyes 75
Betting Pick: Illinois Fighting Illini +8.5 and UNDER 144 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
- @Jarrell713 50% Last 10
When there's only catfish on the menu, you've got to eat catfish. I'm taking Buckeyes and UNDER 144
My Pick: Ohio St. -8.5 & Under 144
- 10 Agree
Covers community free betting prediction for
Illinois Fighting Illini (59% consensus). Two weeks ago, Illinois was left for dead in the Big Ten, but since then the resuscitated Fighting Illini have won four of five and three in a row heading into Thursday night's game at Ohio State. The Buckeyes are on a similar upward trajectory with a three-game win streak after a disastrous January... http://bit.ly/2B2YTKD
Betting Prediction for Illinois Fighting Illini vs Ohio State Buckeyes on February 14, 2019, 7:00 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Ohio State will WIN , Illinois will Cover , and the Total will go Under .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2IoFsAX
Statfox free betting prediction: 59 to 64. Total score: 123. Bet the under!
Sportsjaw is using past matchup data from statfox to generate a free Over/Under betting prediction for the game between Illinois and Ohio State. View more matchup stats: http://bit.ly/2GHjMNM